PATIENT COMPUTER POLICY
- Whether a patient needs a companion is determined by the patient's doctor and is limited to a companion.
- A companion card is given in the service for the companion.
- Accompanying persons are not accepted in intensive care units.
- Companions must follow hospital rules. In case of violation, the escort of the person concerned will not be accepted.
- Accompanying persons (other than physician and nurse directives) will not perform any application for the patient.
- The companions will keep the hospital belongings regularly and clean, the companion who damages the hospital property will cover the damage.
- Companions will keep their accompanying ID cards arranged on their behalf.
- The attendants will not take the patients out of the hospital or change their beds unless they request a doctor or nurse.
- Accompanying persons will not use tobacco and alcoholic substances within the hospital.
- Accompanying persons will not bring any food or drink to the patient and will not give any food or drink to the patient without consulting the physician or nurse.
- Accompanying people will not speak out loud in patient rooms and corridors, they will not disturb employees and other patients.
- Accompanying people will benefit from the catering services of our hospital without paying a separate fee by showing their accompanying cards.
- In order to provide you with a peaceful environment, the patients and their relatives; It is imperative that he does not speak loudly or make noise in the patient room and service corridors. Also, the televisions in your rooms should be used in a way that will not disturb others.
- Service nurses will be informed of accompanying changes.
- Accompanying people will inform the nurse when there is any problem with their patients.
Document No: HD.YD.17 | Published Date: JULY 15 | Revision No: 00 | Revision date: -