- GOAL: To establish the organizational structure of our hospital so that it reaches the goals and objectives of the institution and covers all of the hospital's activities. To establish the organizational structure of our hospital so that it reaches the goals and objectives of the institution and covers all of the hospital's activities.
- SCOPE: It covers all units in our hospital.
- RESPONSIBILITY AND RELATIONSHIPS: The principal and reserve officers of each unit have been designated by their supervisors, and in case of need, they have been officially written and notified to the chief physician. The assignments are revised according to the need and new assignments are made.
- VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL COORDINATION AND INTEGRATION POINTS:
- Vertical Integration Points:
As seen in the organizational chart, the organizational stages in its management are under the management of each other gradually from top to bottom.
Vertical (hierarchical) and horizontal management is used in our institution to work with a large number of staff, to group the staff and to manage them in accordance with the purpose in a discipline and to avoid any loss in decision making. Hospital Manager, Head Nurse, Quality Management Director is vertically connected to Chief Physician and organizational structure of our Hospital In KU.YD.01 Organization Chart The Board of Directors is located at the top step.
- Horizontal Integration Points:
In horizontal organization, tasks are taken into consideration and expertise plays an important role. There is no strict hierarchy as in vertical organization. The important thing is to perform the task effectively. In this type of organization, orders can be taken not from the superior, but according to the requirements of the works. At the horizontal integration points, the Hospital Manager, Chief Nurse and Quality management director work in a team and take into account the responsibilities that will arise from them by determining the division of labor and responsibilities.
- TRANSFER OF AUTHORIZATION, WHEN REQUIRED
The duties, powers and responsibilities of all unit employees in the organization chart are defined. When necessary, the transfer of authorization is made with the approval of the Chief Physician to the employees who have made the transfer of authority and the transfer of authority with the internal correspondence document of the Authority. In the absence of a chief physician, the transfer of authority is made by the deputy chief physician. In the absence of both, no transfer of authority is made.
- RELATED DOCUMENTS:
Prepared by: Board of Directors | Controlled by: Quality Management Director | Approval: Responsible Manager
Document No: KU.YD.93 | Published Date: 01.01.2018 | Revision No: 00 | Revision date: -